We are looking to incorporate to our team dynamic and enthusiastic talents, that shows passion for development. We value self-sufficiency and analytical thought when facing complex situations.
- Understand and execute development duties, fulfilling our standards, methodologies, and defined tools, following indicated instructions by project referents and validating the deliverables with them.
- Understand and analyze the functionals requirements of the project.
- Actively collaborate with the team so the project develops successfully and according to planed.
- Improve your knowledge and do continuous technical training so you can adapt to changes and different market needs.
- Provide ideas and improvements that are relevant for your field.
- Develop clean and scalable code using .NET development languages.
- +4 years development experience working with the following technologies:
- .NET Framework
- Web API
- ASP.NET MVC
- .NET 5+
- .NET Blazor
- .NET Entity Framework
- Professional English level
Full time availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (We offer flextime).
How we work
You will be part of an amazing team, where we value doing the right thing. At Intermedia, we develop a continuous feedback and communication culture, which makes us all feel a strong sense of belonging.
Our main goal is to enjoy what we do. We work together on a defined learning path, empowering our collaborator’s creativity and abilities, to build high performing teams.
We offer Summum health insurance, English training, additional days off for studying and ¡many benefits more!
Follow us on Instagram @intermediateam and get to know our culture and team.
This announcement includes all people registered in the “National Register of persons with disabilities” (Law 19.691) that fits the position.
Fill the application form including your resume and tell us why you are interested in working with us.
We do an initial screening to see if your profile matches our requirements. If you do, we will get in touch and coordinate the following interviews.
We will have a personal interview to get to know each other, talk about professional goals and what the company is looking for the specific role.
You will get to talk to some of our experts, we will check your background knowledge on programming languages, architecture, and frameworks.
Once you are onboard with our team, we take care of you during the process of getting to know all about the company, our offices and at any other moment you may need.