We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic software developers to join our software factory.
You’ll join a high-performing multicultural team that gets continuous training and collaborates on different innovation projects, both locally and internationally.
As part of our team, you’ll take on new challenges, get to know various industries, and learn from top-notch professionals.
- Understand and execute development duties, fulfilling our standards, methodologies, and defined tools. Follow the project referents’ instructions and validate the deliverables with them.
- Understand and analyze the functional requirements of the project.
- Actively collaborate with the team so the project develops successfully and according to plan.
- Improve your knowledge and do continuous technical training so you can adapt to changes and different market needs.
- Provide ideas and improvements that are relevant to your field.
- Develop clean and scalable code using Microsoft technologies.
- Student or graduate of IT careers.
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework and/or .NET Core, SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Professional English level.
Full time availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (We offer flextime).
How we work
You will be part of an amazing team, where we value doing the right thing. At Intermedia, we develop a continuous feedback and communication culture, which makes us all feel a strong sense of belonging.
Our main goal is to enjoy what we do. We work together on a defined learning path, empowering our collaborator’s creativity and abilities, to build high-performing teams.
We are remote-first, but also have modern and fully equipped offices that will be always available to you.
We offer Summum health insurance, English training, additional days off for studying, and ¡many benefits more!
Follow us on Instagram @intermediateam and get to know our culture and team.
This announcement includes all people registered in the “National Register of persons with disabilities” (Law 19.691) that fits the position.
Fill the application form including your resume and tell us why you are interested in working with us.
We do an initial screening to see if your profile matches our requirements. If you do, we will get in touch and coordinate the following interviews.
We will have a personal interview to get to know each other, talk about professional goals and what the company is looking for the specific role.
You will get to talk to some of our experts, we will check your background knowledge on programming languages, architecture, and frameworks.
Once you are onboard with our team, we take care of you during the process of getting to know all about the company, our offices and at any other moment you may need.