We are looking for a client-oriented support specialist with excellent communication skills, to join our team and collaborate on one of our international projects.
You’ll be part of a fast-growing multicultural team of 25+ people with a solid structure and great technical referents who will give you constant support.
In this project, you’ll get to know the client’s industry and culture in depth, and you may have the chance to travel abroad.
- Customer support via defined communication channels.
- Research and case resolution: consulting duties, content load and editing, incident analysis and diagnosis, hosting environment configuration, etc.
- Incident management, contacting and coordinating with other teams/areas to solve them.
- Data gathering and report generation to inform the interested teams or referents.
- IT student or graduate.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Incident management tools.
- Microsoft Office tools.
- Azure: Infrastructure management, operation, and monitoring (App.Insight).
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Availability to travel abroad.
- Experience in IT companies.
- Negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills, analytical thinking.
Full time availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (We offer flextime).
How we work
You will be part of an amazing team, where we value doing the right thing. At Intermedia, we develop a continuous feedback and communication culture, which makes us all feel a strong sense of belonging.
Our main goal is to enjoy what we do. We work together on a defined learning path, empowering our collaborator’s creativity and abilities, to build high-performing teams.
We are remote-first, but also have modern and fully equipped offices that will be always available to you.
We offer Summum health insurance, English training, additional days off for studying, and ¡many benefits more!
Follow us on Instagram @intermediateam and get to know our culture and team.
This announcement includes all people registered in the “National Register of persons with disabilities” (Law 19.691) that fits the position.
Want to apply to this role?
Fill the application form including your resume and tell us why you are interested in working with us.
We do an initial screening to see if your profile matches our requirements. If you do, we will get in touch and coordinate the following interviews.
We will have a personal interview to get to know each other, talk about professional goals and what the company is looking for the specific role.
You will get to talk to some of our experts, we will check your background knowledge on programming languages, architecture, and frameworks.
Once you are onboard with our team, we take care of you during the process of getting to know all about the company, our offices and at any other moment you may need.