We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Project Manager to join a team of 25+ people working for one of our international clients.
You’ll have the challenge of managing a multicultural team with a solid structure and continuous growth.
In this project, you’ll get to know the client’s industry and culture in depth, and may have the chance to travel abroad.
- Communicate with the client to define the project functionalities and analyze, document, and coordinate estimating sessions.
- Transmit the requirements, priorities, and objectives to the team.
- Be responsible for the coordination of the team’s tasks in the project framework.
- Manage the project’s defined terms (scope, deadline, effort, etc.) and the negotiation of changes or issues that may arise during it.
- Facilitate and motivate the team daily to meet the goals and transmit the values and principles of the defined work framework. Actively collaborate to achieve success.
- Ensure the execution of the defined work methodology and propose and generate actions for continuous improvement.
- Oversee and manage the teams’ productivity, provide feedback, and participate in the definition and implementation of related actions.
- Communicate with the different project stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience in management and leadership roles.
- 2+ years of experience working in direct contact with clients.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Experience in similar roles in IT areas.
- Proactivity, flexibility, and adaptability to change.
- Courses and certifications in team, project, and methodology management: PMP, SCRUM.
- Experience in medical insurance projects.
- Courses and certifications in team management and coaching Student or graduate of university careers.
Full time availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (We offer flextime).
How we work
You will be part of an amazing team, where we value doing the right thing. At Intermedia, we develop a continuous feedback and communication culture, which makes us all feel a strong sense of belonging.
Our main goal is to enjoy what we do. We work together on a defined learning path, empowering our collaborator’s creativity and abilities, to build high-performing teams.
We are remote-first, but also have modern and fully equipped offices that will be always available to you.
We offer Summum health insurance, English training, additional days off for studying, and ¡many benefits more!
Follow us on Instagram @intermediateam and get to know our culture and team.
This announcement includes all people registered in the “National Register of persons with disabilities” (Law 19.691) that fits the position.
Fill the application form including your resume and tell us why you are interested in working with us.
We do an initial screening to see if your profile matches our requirements. If you do, we will get in touch and coordinate the following interviews.
We will have a personal interview to get to know each other, talk about professional goals and what the company is looking for the specific role.
You will get to talk to some of our experts, we will check your background knowledge on programming languages, architecture, and frameworks.
Once you are onboard with our team, we take care of you during the process of getting to know all about the company, our offices and at any other moment you may need.