We’re looking for a QA Engineer, who is dynamic and enthusiastic, to join an agile and high-performing team with excellent professionals and culture.
As part of our team, you’ll take on new challenges and get to collaborate on different projects, locally and internationally.
At Intermedia, we create high-impact and world-class technology solutions for global corporations and brands. We do it by combining mature and emerging technologies, and building high-performing teams focused on delivering innovative services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
We are a boutique technology company with 20+ years of experience actively collaborating with global clients from multiple industries. We believe in the value innovation brings to organizational performance. We have our own staff of over 120 high-level consultants, technicians, and professionals, distributed across Latam, the US, Europe, and our headquarters in Uruguay.
- Analyze the requirements depending on the tests that need to be made and the functionalities that need to be implemented.
- Design, elaborate and execute test cases for the developed functionalities.
- Analyze and document results and experiences that give information about the project quality and help decision-making.
- Execute the testing process correctly.
- Comply with information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Register tasks and report status.
- Courses and certifications in testing and related technologies and tools.
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Experience in Azure DevOps and other testing tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Proactivity and adaptability to change.
Full time availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (We offer flextime).
How we work
At Intermedia, we build teams focused on achieving the results we set out to accomplish, while seeking continuous improvement in everything we do, alongside developing the full potential of our staff.
You will be part of an amazing team, where we value doing the right thing. We foster a continuous communication and feedback culture, aiming to continuously enhance personal development and team performance.
We work together on a defined learning path, empowering our team members’ creativity and development.
We work in a hybrid remote/in-person model and have modern, well-equipped offices that will always be available to you.
We offer private health insurance, technical training and certifications, soft skills development, English training, additional days off for studying, regular teambuilding activities, and actively support our community through social responsibility actions.
We offer Summum health insurance, English training, additional days off for studying and ¡many benefits more!
Follow us on Instagram @intermediateam and get to know our culture and team.
This announcement includes all people registered in the “National Register of persons with disabilities” (Law 19.691) that fits the position.
Fill the application form including your resume and tell us why you are interested in working with us.
We do an initial screening to see if your profile matches our requirements. If you do, we will get in touch and coordinate the following interviews.
We will have a personal interview to get to know each other, talk about professional goals and what the enterprise is looking for the specific role.
You will get to talk to some of our experts, we will check your background knowledge on programming languages, architecture, and frameworks.
Once you are onboard with our team, we take care of you during the process of getting to know all about the enterprise, our offices and at any other moment you may need.