We are looking for a Senior Sales Director who will be responsible for extending Intermedia's growth in the US and Latam markets. An experienced relationship-driven individual, with excellent communication skills, to lead our business development efforts and growth path.
- Defines and develops Intermedia's commercial strategy.
- Owns the sales process, leading and building our distributed sales teams.
- Leads the proposal development in collaboration with our technical sales team.
- Attends events/conferences representing Intermedia to network and prospect new accounts.
- Identifies influencers and decision makers within the organizations to develop awareness and consensus.
- Defines contracts and navigates through vendor due diligence and onboarding processes.
- Leads relationships with our business technology partners as the first point of contact.
- Identifies new potential alliances aligned with our goals.
- 9+ years of professional experience leading sales teams and managing consulting pipelines in technology/consulting companies.
- Awesome oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Availability to travel regularly to attend events and visit prospects/clients.
- Strategic thinking, negotiation, and leadership skills.
Full time availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (We offer flextime).
How we work
You will be part of an amazing team, where we value doing the right thing. At Intermedia, we develop a continuous feedback and communication culture, which makes us all feel a strong sense of belonging. Our main goal is to enjoy what we do. We work together on a defined learning path, empowering our collaborator’s creativity and abilities, to build high-performing teams. We are remote-first, but also have modern and fully equipped offices that will be always available to you. We offer Summum health insurance, English training, additional days off for studying, and ¡many benefits more!
Follow us on Instagram @intermediateam and get to know our culture and team.
This announcement includes all people registered in the “National Register of persons with disabilities” (Law 19.691) that fit the position.
Fill the application form including your resume and tell us why you are interested in working with us.
We do an initial screening to see if your profile matches our requirements. If you do, we will get in touch and coordinate the following interviews.
We will have a personal interview to get to know each other, talk about professional goals and what the company is looking for the specific role.
You will get to talk to some of our experts, we will check your background knowledge on programming languages, architecture, and frameworks.
Once you are onboard with our team, we take care of you during the process of getting to know all about the company, our offices and at any other moment you may need.