We’re looking for a Software Engineer, who is dynamic and enthusiastic and has solid experience in Microsoft technologies, to join an agile and high-performing team with excellent professionals and culture.
As part of our team, you’ll take on new challenges and get to collaborate on different projects, locally and internationally.
At Intermedia, we create high-impact and world-class technology solutions for global corporations and brands. We do it by combining mature and emerging technologies, and building high-performing teams focused on delivering innovative services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
We are a boutique technology company with 20+ years of experience actively collaborating with global clients from multiple industries. We believe in the value innovation brings to organizational performance. We have our own staff of over 120 high-level consultants, technicians, and professionals, distributed across Latam, the US, Europe, and our headquarters in Uruguay.
- Join a team with clear objectives, where the main function will be the development of scalable and secure applications for corporate clients.
- Use impactful generative tools like GitHub CoPilot in Visual Studio.
- Understand and analyze the functional requirements of the project in order to propose ideas and technical solutions aligned with the desired objectives.
- Comply with the development standards and work methodologies defined in each project team.
- Promote and implement development best practices, with attention to detail and identifying improvement opportunities in everything that is done.
- Stay up-to-date technically by regularly training and adopting best practices to execute activities effectively.
- 5+ years of experience developing in Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Experience in the following tools: Visual Studio, TFS, GIT, SQL Management, Azure DevOps, and Github Copilot.
- Graduate professional or advanced student in IT careers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for teamwork.
Full time availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (We offer flextime).
How we work
At Intermedia, we build teams focused on achieving the results we set out to accomplish, while seeking continuous improvement in everything we do, alongside developing the full potential of our staff.
You will be part of an amazing team, where we value doing the right thing. We foster a continuous communication and feedback culture, aiming to continuously enhance personal development and team performance.
We work together on a defined learning path, empowering our team members’ creativity and development.
We work in a hybrid remote/in-person model and have modern, well-equipped offices that will always be available to you.
We offer private health insurance, technical training and certifications, soft skills development, English training, additional days off for studying, regular teambuilding activities, and actively support our community through social responsibility actions.
Follow us on Instagram @intermediateam and get to know our culture and team.
This announcement includes all people registered in the “National Register of persons with disabilities” (Law 19.691) that fits the position.
Fill the application form including your resume and tell us why you are interested in working with us.
We do an initial screening to see if your profile matches our requirements. If you do, we will get in touch and coordinate the following interviews.
We will have a personal interview to get to know each other, talk about professional goals and what the enterprise is looking for the specific role.
You will get to talk to some of our experts, we will check your background knowledge on programming languages, architecture, and frameworks.
Once you are onboard with our team, we take care of you during the process of getting to know all about the enterprise, our offices and at any other moment you may need.