We are looking to incorporate to our team dynamic and enthusiastic talents, that shows passion for team leadership. We value self-sufficiency and analytical thought when facing complex situations.
- Ensure the code quality promoting good practices among teams.
- Assist technically Intermedia teams, ensuring technical guidelines of the projects, relying in other referents for decision-making.
- Generate empathy with teams, in order to be recognized as referents.
- Relieve, analyze, design, and develop solutions of high complexity, fulfilling the standards and methodologies defined. To proactively identify improvement opportunities in the requirements and agreed development.
- Improve your knowledge and do continuous technical training so you can adapt to changes and different market needs.
- Excellent skills of relationship, proactivity, leadership and self-sufficiency
- Intermediate English level
- 1+ year experience on team management
- 4+ years experience on development, working with the following technologies:
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- API Rest
- Work experience on agile methodologies
- Interpersonal relationship
Full time availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (We offer flextime).
To be part of a beautiful human team, where we recognize good actions, developing continuous feedback culture and continuous communication, which makes that every one of us feels a strong sense of belonging. Our main goal is to enjoy what we do working on a defined learning line, enhancing creativity and different abilities of our collaborators, building high performance teams.
We provide SUMMUM Medical coverage, offer English training, additional days for study and much more!
This announcement includes all people registered in the “National Register of persons with disabilities” (Law 19.691) that fits the position.
Fill the application form including your resume and tell us why you are interested in working with us.
We do an initial screening to see if your profile matches our requirements. If you do, we will get in touch and coordinate the following interviews.
We will have a personal interview to get to know each other, talk about professional goals and what the company is looking for the specific role.
You will get to talk to some of our experts, we will check your background knowledge on programming languages, architecture, and frameworks.
Once you are onboard with our team, we take care of you during the process of getting to know all about the company, our offices and at any other moment you may need.