We are looking to incorporate a sales-oriented technical expert into our team, who can bring technical solutions to clients’ requirements, with a keen eye for detail. Working closely with the Sales team to develop and win new businesses from new or existing clients.
- Be the technical lead for our Sales team during the pre-sales/discovery processes.
- Provide high-quality technical recommendations that meet each client's expectations.
- Analyze and understand each client's needs/goals, and the project’s restrictions (scope, budget, deadline) and give technical advice to deliver consistent solutions.
- Work closely with Operations and Sales team members to estimate the effort needed, plus the delivery engagement terms to achieve the proposed technical solutions.
- Survey, analyze, design, and document accurate technical specifications for each scenario.
- Consistently provide high-quality client service and work alongside other managers within the organization.
- Develop and deliver written solution proposals and presentations to clients including responses to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs
- Analyze requirements and develop the customer's business case for the recommended solution as appropriate
- Create and deliver demos and presentations, assist sales in getting answers to questions, and resolve technical issues. Serve as a liaison between Sales and Operations.
- Experience analyzing customer requirements and prioritizing tasks from a technical perspective.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, with a strong technical background.
- 5+ years in technical roles such as Pre-Sales Engineer, Technical Leader, Business Analyst, or Solution Architect.
- Professional English level. Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Dynamic, results-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and autonomous person.
- Experience in technical presales or consultancy processes.
- Having a computer science degree or relevant professional experience.
- Team building experience and leadership.
- Experience with Azure and AWS.
Full time availability from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm (We offer flextime).
How we work
You will be part of an amazing team, where we value doing the right thing. At Intermedia, we develop a continuous feedback and communication culture, which makes us all feel a strong sense of belonging.
Our main goal is to enjoy what we do. We work together on a defined learning path, empowering our collaborator’s creativity and abilities, to build high performing teams.
We offer Summum health insurance, English training, additional days off for studying and ¡many benefits more!
Follow us on Instagram @intermediateam and get to know our culture and team.
This announcement includes all people registered in the “National Register of persons with disabilities” (Law 19.691) that fits the position.
Fill the application form including your resume and tell us why you are interested in working with us.
We do an initial screening to see if your profile matches our requirements. If you do, we will get in touch and coordinate the following interviews.
We will have a personal interview to get to know each other, talk about professional goals and what the company is looking for the specific role.
You will get to talk to some of our experts, we will check your background knowledge on programming languages, architecture, and frameworks.
Once you are onboard with our team, we take care of you during the process of getting to know all about the company, our offices and at any other moment you may need.